Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want to grow a flower garden in Ballarat Vic.?

But with the drought what should I plant? I'm a first time gardener.


I've never really been interested but now I have my own house and I'm finally interested. I have a front garden bed that gets full sun all day. It has two bushes already that have little purple flowers on them but I'm not sure what else to plant. I'd like flowers and it to be pretty. Can some one please help??

I want to grow a flower garden in Ballarat Vic.?
I'm in Queensland which is a little different climate but think first you need to get some good compost with some fertiliser and work that into the area where you wish to plant. Flowers to plant this time of year are violas, pansies, cinerarias and primulas. Violas and pansies would be a good start.





Happy gardening


Tim


http://www.nuganics.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment