Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Garden Lovers - help! How can I make sure my garden plants stay healthy and will always bear flowers?

I also need to know best practices when cutting stems for propagation purposes. Thanks :)

Garden Lovers - help! How can I make sure my garden plants stay healthy and will always bear flowers?
this is as easy as grow'n weeds. contact your local counties coop extension or farm advisor's office for expert, free help geared for your own area. find um in the gov pages of your phone book or on the web. these are smart people with nothing better to do then help you with your home garden problems. experts from your own neighborhood. growing flowers in new york and getting advise from a gardener in california? it's a no brain er. forget those costly gardening books. most are written by some guy who owns a condo in maine and hasn't even been in a garden in years. your tax money has been paying for those experts. use um. they are great.
Reply:My Advice ( Years of experience in Planting Gardens )


I say WATER .. Water Regularly . As to Propigating -


Make sure You put leaf joints in your choice of medium


wether it be sand/water ect.


No comments:

Post a Comment