Thursday, April 30, 2009

I painted a 24 ftby 18 inch mural of garden flowers. How do I sell it to a wallpaper company. It is on digit

I would like it to be made into wallpaper to be sold. It is a non repeating pattern. Anyone with ideas, or contacts that I can connect with?

I painted a 24 ftby 18 inch mural of garden flowers. How do I sell it to a wallpaper company. It is on digit
i would contact a wall paper outfitt and tell them ur story they may have the answer u are wanting or point u in the right direction
Reply:Contact mural companies and request:





Submission Guidelines.





This will tell you what procedure, time lines, and sometimes what they are looking for before investing the time. They will also tell you whether to submit the whole, a photo, etc.





It is to your advantage to contact one at a time, and look for companies with a great selection, or small selection, specialized in similar designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment